[UPDATE] Stand Up World Series RACE SCHEDULE
UPDATE: The 2013 Stand Up World Series schedule is now available. Below is the 2012 schedule…
The Stand Up World Series is an ambitious new stand up paddle global racing tour from the creators of the Stand Up World Tour (the SUP surfing world tour).
There will be
18x several “World Qualifying Races” leading up to October’s “World Championship Finals” in Hawaii.
In the meantime, check out what beaches the Stand Up World Series will be hitting in 2012.
2012 Stand Up World Series Schedule
- Namotu World Paddle Challenge, Fiji: 13th – 18th November 2011
- Stand Up World Series @ La Torche, France: 5th/6th May (3 Star)
CamSur World Paddle Challenge: Philippines: 14th – 17th June (Prime)
- Oleron Stand Up Paddle Challenge, France: 22-24th June (4 Star)
- Chicago World Paddle Challenge: July 1st – 2nd (4 Star)
- Betsafe Paddle Challenge, Sweden: 14th – 15th July (3 Star)
- Turtle Bay Summer SUP Challenge, Hawaii: 11th-12th August (3 Star)
- Cocoa Beach Paddle Classic, Florida: 8th – 9th September (Prime)
Huntington Beach Pro SUP Race, California: 6th – 8th October (Prime)
- Stand Up World Series World Championship Finals, Oahu, Hawaii: 12th – 14th October (Finals)