COMING SOON: Jim Terrell’s “Mondays With The Mad Scientist!”
Here it is! The announcement you’ve been waiting for…
SUPracer is super stoked to announce that Jim Terrell will be jumping on board as a special guest columnist, starting next Monday April 23rd.
Jim is one of the gurus of SUP: Not only does he create some of the finest SUP paddles the world, Jim is also a very regular (and very successful) Stand Up Paddle racer.
At 46 years of age he’s consistently beating paddlers half (or even a third…) his age.
“Mondays With The Mad Scientist!” will be Jim’s new guest column on SUPracer.com, where he’ll share his unique insights into being a winning stand up paddle racer. Everything from training and technique to race insights, reviews and hidden strategies.
Basically: Read Mondays With The Mad Scientist! and you’ll become a faster stand up paddler, period.
For those of who’ve been living under a rock, here are Jim’s official stats…
- Founder and Chief (Mad) Scientist @ Quickblade Paddles, probably the most respected SUP paddle maker in the world
- One of the very first people to start designing stand up paddles
- FOUR time Olympian for the sport of Sprint Canoeing (very similar to SUP racing)
- Winner of the 2011 Silver Blade Regatta SUP Sprints
- Winner of the 2012 Orange Bowl Paddle Champs SUP Sprints
- Has a park named after him in his hometown of Milford, Ohio (no kidding!)
Check back on Monday, April 23rd for the start of Mondays With The Mad Scientist!
Make sure you’re following SUPracer on Facebook as well, so you don’t miss a thing…